This website is owned, maintained and operated by IDEA SQUARE LLP (Formerly known as a KASHMIRA EXPORTS LLP) (”Company”/ “us”) and is committed to respecting the User’s (“You”/ “Your”) online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Website may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Website including without limitation data in your device and its location.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
General Information Collection and Use Practices
Following is an overview of general information collection and use practices, as well as specific policies of particular products and services that may differ from the general policy:
- IP Addresses. The Website may collect technical information about your session (such as browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state). This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Website and track its usage.
- Personal Information Collected From The Web Site Visitors. The Website may offer visitors the ability to register and personalize the information content displayed by the Company. In order to complete the registration, you may be asked to provide contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers), and other demographic data. Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. The information collected from you is used by the Website and its agents to deliver the requested information content, process your requests and facilitate your relationship with us. We may also use your contact information to send you information about other products and services as well as promotional material that may be of interest to you from some of our marketing partners.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information. The Website provides all of its customers with reasonable opportunity to access and update their Personal Information. If you have disclosed your Personal Information to us via an online order form or application, you may access and update this Personal Information. Our customer support department can also reasonably assist you with other requests related to data maintained by us.
- Confidentiality and Security. The Website has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do perform their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect your Personal Information. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Links to Other Companies' Sites. Our Website may contain links to other Web sites, sites that may be maintained by companies that are not affiliates of ours. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites, and we encourage you to use caution when visiting these sites. In particular, we recommend that you view the privacy
policy posted on each site to confirm that the site's policies are acceptable to you. the Website may provide information, including Personal Information that the Website collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which the Website maintains its website. The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Website's behalf. The Company does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on the Company's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against the Company's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Changes to Our Policies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy statement.
The Website also reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification or as specified therein.
- Use of Website.You may use the Website and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear, or otherwise experience on the Website (the “Content”) solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes. No right, title, or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise.
- Limitations on Use. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to other users or otherwise damage the Website or the Content. You may not use the Website in any manner that may interfere with the rights of third parties.
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright. This Website and its Content are protected by the copyright laws of India. All rights, title, and interest to the Content contained in the Website belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates or contributors who have authorised the use of their work on the Website.
- Prohibited Uses. You may not, except by our express written permission or as provided elsewhere in the Website, copy, alter, distribute or commercially exploit the Content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Trademarks. You may not use any of the marks or logos appearing throughout these Website without express written permission from the trademark owner
- User-Supplied Information. The Company does not receive any confidential or proprietary information from you via the Website. You hereby warrant and guarantee that any material, information, or data you transmit to us via or in connection with the Website is to be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You also warrant and guarantee that you have the legal right to transmit, post, or supply any information you transmit, post, or supply to the Website and that doing so will not violate applicable law or the rights of any individual or entity.
- General Provisions
- Applicable Law. Your use of these Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to, governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of India, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions.
- Contacting the Website. If you have any questions about our polices with respect to Personal Information, please e-mail us at email@example.com. If you have any grievance about our polices with respect to Personal Information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org